Everybody has questions. We give answers!
- What is ( OFFTIME )?
( OFFTIME ) is a young post-technology Startup from Berlin. The ( OFFTIME ) app gives you space to breathe in our hyper-connected world. For set periods of time of your choice, the service blocks disruptive notifications, calls or SMS… Access to applications that tempt you is then restricted. Those who want to learn more about their digital habits can also receive information about their smartphone usage with the help of ‘Insights.’ ( OFFTIME ) – the company – also offers unplug and digital detox workshops and retreats.
- How can I support ( OFFTIME )?
Thank you for being here with us. We need your support in several ways. We invite you to:
- become an active beta-tester : https://offtime.es/community/
- contribute to the language community: https://offtime.es/community/
- share your feedback (bugs or ideas): https://offtime.es/contact/
- donate so that we can keep on developing new features and that ( OFFTIME ) fits your needs: https://offtime.es/contact/
- Why not just switch the phone off or enable ‘flight mode?’
Both functions are very outdated and have not seen any innovation in decades. We know that in the world, not everything is black or white: With ( OFFTIME ), you can get an overview of your usage and customize your connectivity in a way that suits you – for every situation.
Whilst some fear to miss out, others just need to be available at all times. With ( OFFTIME ):
- You can give your full attention to your partner and your boss (or not at all)
- You can receive an overview, and easily manage the protocol, of what happened while you were away
- You can restrict your access to the internet or certain apps (it will almost be like having your old Nokia back!). This will limit distractions from the outside world and lets you focus on what’s important at hand.
- What are the advantages of ( OFFTIME ) Pro?
You can find all ( OFFTIME ) Pro Features here: https://offtime.co/app-features/en
- Will I be informed about missed calls and messages during my ( OFFTIME )? And how do others perceive my ( OFFTIME )?
While you enjoy an ( OFFTIME ), a caller who is not on your whitelist will hear the usual phone ring, be redirected to your voicemail, and get the friendly auto-reply SMS right afterwards. This SMS will also be received by those people who send you a text message during your ( OFFTIME ). You can adjust this note in the settings of your profile (Calls and SMS). As soon as your ( OFFTIME ) ends, you will see the log of all the missed events that took place during your ( OFFTIME ), such as calls and messages.
- Where do I get the latest ( OFFTIME ) version?
We recommend that you install the latest version of ( OFFTIME ) from the Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.offtime.kit
If you’re interested in getting the latest features and fixes before everyone else, join our community to become a Beta tester: https://offtime.es/community/
- What about desktops, browsers, tablets and any other devices?
Currently ( OFFTIME ) is available for smartphones, tablets (Android) and iOS phones. We are working to develop ( OFFTIME ) for Windows and Mac, Desktops and browsers such as Chrome or Firefox. For further updates and to become a beta-tester https://offtime.es/community/ or please sign up for our newsletter: https://offtime.co/#public-beta